In today’s digital age there is so much confusing information about social media marketing. The object of this post is to list 10 of the most useful marketing tips in an easy to understand format.
Do you wish to turn your leads into paying customers? Implementing these tips in your social media marketing strategy will help you to win more clients. They are as follows:-
- Identify your target market. Address and provide solutions for the pains & desires of your target market.
- Ask yourself what is it that you’re trying to achieve? Is it to raise awareness, generate brand loyalty/good will, increase sales etc?
- Include storytelling in your content marketing, social media and blogs. People love a good story that they can relate to. When storytelling, always have an objective in mind.
- Select the appropriate social media channels so that you can plan your social media content using the 80-20% rule. Use relevant #hashtags wisely. Remember, no spamming or mashtagging.
- Engage with your target market. Answer common questions. Provide content which is fun, helpful, visual and engaging.
Get Your Social Media Strategy In Order!
- Provide a competition that your target market would like to win. This is one of the best ways to attract engagement.
- Always be sincere because it helps you to build long lasting relationships with your clients.
- Never lose focus and never be afraid to ask for help.
- Properly define your key performance indicators (KPI) because it will allow you to measure the evolution of your efforts.
- Outsourcing your PR & marketing with an agency you can rely on, so that you can achieve all of the above.
So there you have it, 10 quick tips to boost your social media marketing.
By the way, we are always sharing useful PR & marketing tips on our Twitter feed. Please feel free to checkout our Twitter page and follow us for more quick tips. Or contact Logo St for any enquiries you may have.